Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mod Quilt-Along Quilt Top COMPLETE!!!

Obviously I went with the blue sashing and am happy that I did! I think the quilt will be perfect for my little boy and a quilt that will grow with him since it it not too 'cartoon-ish'. Tomorrow I will take care of the back of the quilt. Hopefully that will not take me as long since it is not as involved as the top. This has been a great learning experience and I am quite happy with my first quilt so far.
Now off to enjoy an ice cold Diet Coke as my kiddos play outside some. We had some rain here yesterday and today so everything looks squeaky clean and greening up. Spring is here!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

wow, it looks awesome! i really need to learn how to make quilts!

Cami said...

Amazing! Love the blue, it looks wonderful! Great job, you finished that quickly.