Sunday, March 22, 2009

Block E Pieced and Sewn...

I finished piecing and sewing block E for the Quilt-Along. I am wondering if the dominant fabric on the bottom far right and bottom far left work with the quilt...hmmm...I found some fabric in the Casbah line from Timeless Treasures that coordinates with the dominant fabric in the top far right and have that ordered to see if perhaps I want to remake the blocks containing the two 'star' fabrics and use the Casbah fabric. I will decide once I have the Casbah fabric in my hands. Right now, I have just block F left to go before all the blocks are complete so I will continue using the 'star' fabrics as if nothing else, I will use them in another project at some point. I also ordered some fabric called Modern Love for Timeless Treasures. So I will have some decisions to make about the 'star' fabric once all of these arive!!!

I am pretty sure I will go with the navy sashing as all of the votes were for navy and my hubby and sweet daughter both like that one too!

1 comment:

Cami said...

it is coming along nicely!