Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY ...Monday, November 3, 2008...

Outside My Window...Sounds of the evening...the sun has set

I am thinking...It has been a good Monday, a good start to the week. The Halloween decorations are down and put away and I am looking forward to a month of Thanks

I am thankful for... A soft bed awaiting me, a full belly, the laughter and chatter of my family at days' end

From the kitchen... Nachos with ground turkey taco meat, fat-free re-fried beans, 2% cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, fat-free sour cream, and fresh tomato salsa

I am wearing... Denim capris, amethyst 3/4 length sleeved shirt, bare feet, glasses

I am creating... Crochet daisy squares to put together an afghan for my sweet daughter

I am reading... Harvesting the Heart by Jodi Picoult

I am hoping... For peace of mind for my husband and me as we make a decision regarding our families future and home

I am hearing... my husband playing with the children in the family room. He is so kind and gentle a daddy showing great patience with some tired kiddos

Around the house... I will clean bathrooms this week and further ready our flower beds for the chill of autumn

One of my favorite things... the smell of the smoke wisps in the air on chilly autumn evenings as families gather 'round the fireplace, whether indoors or out

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Keep up with the election...we voted early last week, shop for some slacks or skirt for myself and daughter as we are having family portraits taken next week and those two items are all I have left to find, work and further market my business, make some decisions regarding the home...

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(Both my men 'Trick-or-Treating' on Halloween Evening)


Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman Blog for more great Daybook entries...

No comments: