Saturday, September 15, 2007

Just For Fun...

I came across this neat little "Internet gadget" on Rocks In My Dryer's Blog...It is very fun...and she is right, it is hard to pull your self away from it! You can enter text and the program finds pretty letters for you! Go try it! Here is my name all prettied up.


V A L A R R letter i E

I just love pretty things that make me smile! ;-)

It has been far too long since I posted but I have been so busy getting back into the "school routine" as our little princess started the FIRST GRADE three weeks ago! Also, we are in the midst of a kitchen remodel so that has kept me busy as well. And since the evenings have become so pleasant out, when I am finished with work, I just cannot bear to sit in front of the computer when instead I can take my two little ones out to play.

No comments: