Monday, September 8, 2008

Fall Decorating...Sneak Peek

I am posting just a little sneak peek at my fall decorating! See here in Texas, it is a 'crisp' 90 degrees still so it still feels like the dog days of summer most days! I am spending this week cleaning house and plan to finish all the fall decorating this weekend. I will post more pictures next week.

Enjoy!


Now, go visit The Inspired Room for more great Fall Nesting ideas! I'll be back next week to post more pictures of our nest.

"Besides the autumn poets sing,

A few prosaic days

A little this side of the snow

And that side of the haze."

~Emily Dickinson

5 comments:

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi! Saw your link on Inspired Room. I just have to tell you that I love that little pumpkin guy with the cute poem (I think the 2nd picture). Looks great!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

So glad you are getting into the Fall Nesting Fun! Thanks for the peek!

Happy fall!

Melissa

Dee said...

i like what you've done so far, let me know when you have your new pictures up. Reason is I'm going thru all the links on Inspired Room and will forget what I saw where@ LOL

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What wonderful fall decor! Thanks so much for sharing!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

I'm with you, hard to do fall in this heat. But your stuff looks great!!